Do you understand the numbers at the bottom of the plastic cup?

2020-05-13
Plastic cups refer to disposable containers used to hold beverages and tea. Non-degradable products are the main source of "white pollution". The largest use of disposable plastic cups is generally in beverage stores, hot and cold beverage stores, tea shops, hotels, restaurants and coffee shops, providing a variety of plastic cups for take-out drinks and on-site use. This cup is a non-degradable product. Many people throw the cup away after drinking the drink, which also makes this disposable plastic cup the main source of "white pollution".
Raw material:Polystyrene Also called PS material, long-term use temperature is 0 ~ 70 ℃. Note that it will deform and become smaller (concentrated) when it is more than sixty degrees.
The meaning of the numbers on the bottom of the cup:
No. 1 PET polyethylene terephthalate
Common mineral water bottles, carbonated beverage bottles, etc. Heat-resistant to 70 ℃, easy to deform, there are substances harmful to human body melted out. After being used for 10 months, this plastic product may release the carcinogen DEHP. Can not be placed in the car to sunbathe; do not hold wine, oil and other substances
No. 2 HDPE
Common white medicine bottles, cleaning supplies, bath products. Do not use it as a drinking glass or as a storage container for other items. The cleaning is not thorough, do not recycle.
No. 3 PVC
Common raincoats, building materials, plastic films, plastic boxes, etc. The plasticity is excellent and the price is cheap, so it is very common to use and can only withstand heat of 81 ℃. It is easy to produce bad substances at high temperatures, and it is rarely used in food packaging. Difficult to clean and easy to remain, do not recycle. Do not buy if you have drinks.
No. 4 PE
Common plastic wrap, plastic film, etc. Harmful substances are produced at high temperatures. When poisons enter the body with food, they may cause breast cancer, birth defects and other diseases. Do not put the plastic wrap in the microwave.
No. 5 PP
Common soy milk bottles, yogurt bottles, juice drink bottles, microwave meal boxes. With a melting point of 167 ° C, it is the only plastic box that can be placed in a microwave oven and can be reused after careful cleaning. It should be noted that some microwave oven lunch boxes are made of No. 5 PP, but the lid is made of No. 1 PE. Since PE cannot withstand high temperatures, it cannot be placed in the microwave oven together with the box body.
No. 6 PS

Common bowls of instant noodle boxes and fast food boxes. Do not put it in a microwave oven to avoid releasing chemicals due to high temperature. After loading acid (such as orange juice) and alkaline substances, it will decompose carcinogens. Avoid packing hot food in fast food boxes. Don't cook the instant noodles in the microwave.

No. 7 PC

Common kettles, space cups, feeding bottles. Department stores often use water bottles of this material as gifts. It is easy to release the toxic substance bisphenol A, which is harmful to the human body. Do not heat it during use and do not expose it to direct sunlight.


Plastic cups are a material that is widely used, especially for making baby bottles and space cups. In recent years, milk bottles have been controversial because they contain bisphenol A. Experts pointed out that in theory, as long as bisphenol A is converted into a plastic structure 100% during the process of making a plastic cup, it means that the product is completely free of bisphenol A, let alone released. However, if a small amount of bisphenol A is not converted into the plastic structure of the plastic cup, it may be released and enter the food or drink. The higher the temperature of bisphenol A remaining in the plastic cup, the more it is released and the faster the speed. Therefore, PC water bottles should not be used to hold hot water. If the container has any injuries or breakage, it is recommended to stop using it, because if there are fine pits on the surface of the plastic products, it is easy to hide bacteria. Avoid repeated use of aging plastic appliances.
In addition to the precipitation of some chemicals after being heated, plastic cups are also extremely prone to bacteria. Although the plastic surface looks smooth, there are actually many voids, which are easy to hide dirt and dirt. In the office, most people only use clean water to wash the cups, and the cups cannot be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected. Experts suggest that it is best to use stainless steel cups or glasses in the office, and wash them every day. It is best to use detergents and rinse them with hot water.
In addition, the cup is affected by static electricity such as computers and chassis, which will attract more dust, bacteria, and germs, which will affect health for a long time. To this end, Lu Jianguo, director of the Comprehensive Inspection Department of the National Household Appliances Quality Supervision and Inspection Center of the China Household Electrical Appliances Research Institute, suggests that it is best to equip the cup with a lid and not to be close to computers and other electrical appliances. Let the dust go with the wind.
Drinking glasses should be glass. Don't think that the glass is just transparent and beautiful. Among the glasses of all materials, the glass is the healthiest. The glass does not contain organic chemicals during the firing process. When people drink water or other beverages with the glass, there is no need to worry about the chemicals being drunk into the belly, and the glass surface is smooth, easy to clean, bacteria and Dirt is not easy to grow on the wall of the cup, so it is the healthiest and safest for people to drink water from the glass.
In addition, experts also advocate the use of enamel cups, because enamel cups are made after thousands of degrees of high-temperature enameling, do not contain lead and other harmful substances, and can be used with confidence.

The colorful ceramic cups are very flattering, but in fact, there are huge hidden dangers in those bright pigments, especially the inner wall is glazed. When the cup is filled with boiling water or drinks with high acidity and alkalinity, these pigments The toxic heavy metal elements such as lead in it are easy to dissolve in the liquid, and people drink liquids with chemical substances, which will cause harm to the human body. Plastics are often added with plasticizers, which contain some toxic chemicals. When a plastic cup is used for hot or boiling water, the toxic chemicals are easily diluted into the water, and the internal microstructure of the plastic has many pores Contamination is hidden in it, and bacteria will grow easily if it is not cleaned. Therefore, experts remind that when purchasing plastic cups, you must choose a water cup made of edible grade plastic that meets national standards.

Send A Message
Send A Message
Welcome to get product details and quotation, we will reply as soon as possible.

Home

Products

about

contact